Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall govern your use of our Website (“the site”).
- By using the site, you agree and accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Accordingly, if you have reservations or if you disagree with these Terms, you must refrain from using the site at once.
- In the event that the Website offers services that require you to register, submit any material, or use any resources from the site, we will once again ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions:
- Creative Digital Builders (“We,” “the Company”), together with our licensors and licensees, own and control the copyright and other, applicable intellectual property rights in the Website and all materials that appear on the site; and
- All the copyright and all other, applicable intellectual property rights in the Website and all materials that appear on the site are reserved
License to Use the Website
- Under the Terms and Conditions, you are allowed to:
- View the Website and all web pages contained herein using a web browser;
- Download web pages and/or content for caching in a web browser;
- Print pages from the Website for personal use/ reference;
- Stream media (audio/ video) assets from the Website; and
- Except as expressly permitted in Section III-1, or other provisions indicated in these Terms and Conditions, you must not download any material or asset from the Website or save any such material or asset to your devices.
- Except as expressly permitted by the provisions in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to edit or modify any material or asset on the Website.
- Unless you are the rightful owner of the relevant copyright or intellectual property rights on a specific material, you may not:
- Republish material from the Website, which includes but not limited to republication or re-uploading materials on other websites or platforms.
- Sell, distribute, rent, or lease any material from the Website
- Show, demonstrate, or present any material on the Website in any public platforms; or
- Reuse any material or asset on the Website for commercial purposes.
- Creative Digital Builders reserve the right to restrict access to features, areas, or sections of the Website, or the entire site, at our sole discretion. You are not allowed, in any way or form, to bypass or circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent, any content restriction measures we have placed on the Website.
- Under these Terms and Conditions, you shall not:
- Use the Website in any way or make any action that may cause, or in effect cause, damage to the site or any adverse effect to the performance and accessibility of the site;
- Use the Website in any way considered to be unlawful, fraudulent, illegal, or harmful; or in any way connected with any activity considered to be unlawful, fraudulent, illegal, or harmful;
- Use the Website or its content to store, transfer, copy, host, send, or distribute any material that contains, links to, or is connected to any form of computer virus, malware, spyware, ransomware, keystroke loggers, or other malicious computer programs;
- Use the Website as a part of any automated to systematic data collection activities, including but not limited to, data mining, data extraction, data harvesting, limitation scraping, without express consent from Creative Digital Builders;
- Access or interact with the Website through the use of bots, spiders, or other automated means
- Violate or bypass the directives set forth in the robots.txt file for the Website;
- Use any data collected on the Website for any marketing activity, including but not limited to email marketing, SMS marketing, direct mailing, and any form of telemarketing
- You shall not use data collected from the Website to contact any individual, company, or any entity.
- You agree that all information you provide to the Website or through any forms used in the site are accurate and true to the best of your knowledge and abilities.
- Creative Digital Builders hereby express that it does not warrant or represent the following:
- The completeness or accuracy of all information available on the website at all times;
- That all content on the Website are updated; or
- That the Website, its contents, features, and services, will remain available in perpetuity
- The company reserves the right to update, modify, discontinue, or remove any or all of our Website services, and to stop publishing the Website at any time, in our sole discretion, without notice or explanation; and to save the extent expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions; and that you are not entitled to any form of payment or compensation upon the modification or discontinuation of these services or upon the stoppage of the publication of the Website
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- No provision in these Terms and Conditions shall:
- Limit or exclude any liability for personal injury or death as a result of negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or any form of fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any liability in any way not permitted under applicable laws; or
- Exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable laws
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in Section VI and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions:
- Are subject to Section IV-1; and
- Govern all liabilities that might arise under these Terms and Conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms, including but not limited to liabilities arising in contract, in tort and including negligence, and breach of statutory duty.
- Creative Digital Builders shall not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event(s) beyond the company’s reasonable control.
- The Company shall not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including but not limited to damage to profits, revenue, income, use production, business, contracts, business opportunities, or good will.
- The Company shall not be liable to you in respect of any corruption, inaccessibility, or outright loss of data, database, or program.
- The Company shall not be liable to you in respect of any indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage to the company.
- You hereby accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liabilities of our officers and employees and that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring forward any claim against the Company officers or employees in respect of any losses you might suffer in connection with the Website or with these Terms and Conditions. Of course, this shall not limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the omissions and actions of the Company officers and employees.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the company reserves the right to take any of the following actions in the event we find probably cause that you have breached any provision of the Terms in any way:
- Send you formal warning(s);
- Temporarily suspend your access to the Website;
- Permanently suspend your access to the Website;
- Block any traffic from devices coming from your identified IP address;
- Enlist support/ assistance from our/ your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to block traffic from your location/ IP address;
- Pursue applicable legal actions.
- In the event we block, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website, you shall not take any action to circumvent or bypass such action. This includes but is not limited to creating or using different accounts.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Creative Digital Builders reserve the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms and Conditions, on its sole discretion, from time to time as it sees fit;
- The modified or revised Terms and Conditions shall be effective from the date they are published on the Website; and you reserve the right to waive any right may otherwise have to be notified of, or consent to, the modification or revision of these terms. The Company shall send written notice of these revisions, as well as the application of the revised terms. Kindly note that should you no longer agree to the revision on the terms, you will have to stop using and accessing the website.
- If you have provided your express agreement to the Terms and Conditions, we will still ask for your agreement in the event of a modification or revision to the terms.
- You hereby agree that Creative Digital Builders may therefore assign, transfer, subcontract, or in other forms deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you shall not, without our express written consent, assign, transfer, subcontract, or in other forms deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be considered unlawful or unenforceable by any court of law or any other competent authority, other provisions shall continue taking effect.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions are found unlawful or unenforceable, it shall be deleted from the terms, and the rest of the provision and the terms shall continue taking effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are for our (The Company) benefit and your (the User) benefit, and not intended for the benefit of any other third party.
- Exercise of the rights under these terms is not subject to the consent or knowledge of any third party.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Philippine Law
- Any disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law of Iligan City, Philippines
- The Website is owned and operated by Creative Digital Builders
- We are registered in Iligan City, Philippines, with a registered office at 1st Street, 1st Avenue, Doña Juana, Pala-o, Iligan City 9200, Philippines
- Our principal place of business is at 1st Street, 1st Avenue, Doña Juana, Pala-o, Iligan City 9200, Philippines
You can contact us through our website contact form, by email at [email protected], or by mobile at +63905-894-4227, or through the business address indicated above.